Where do Jehovah´s Witnesses Live?

by ILoveTTATT2 9 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

These are the worldwide percentages of Jehovah´s Witnesses and where they live. A whopping 50% live in the Americas, and a whopping 35% live in the US, or Mexico, or Brazil. (The percentages shown on the right pie graph are of the worldwide total, so if it says 15% for the US it means that 15% of all JW´s worldwide live in the US, not 15% of the ones that live in the Americas).

What do you think of this graph?

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Cool

I think it would be useful to somehow find a simple way to compare the significant disparity of JW-to-population ratios (and bible studies) between the continents.

The WT appears to provide the base information needed in the year books....

For example the data below is from the 2017 Year Book, pages 47 to 76 - "Preaching and Teaching Earth Wide"

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

interesting---that shows european publishers have about half a bible study each.

how do you have half a bible study ? what do you do with the rest of the time ?

• Simon
    Simon

Maybe they're with dwarves?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Where do Jehovah´s Witnesses Live?

The tiny ones live among stalks of broccoli.

They`re the ones who preach to dwarves.

Image result for businessman under cabbage leaf

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

what do you do with the rest of the time ?

The obvious answer is that Europeans, as a whole, on average spend less time in the ministry than their counterparts in other parts of the world.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

how do you have half a bible study ? what do you do with the rest of the time ? - half the time is spent going through the What Can The Bible Teach Us? book.

The rest of the time is spent doing worldly things like smoking, swearing, celebrating birthdays and drinking chicken's blood.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Europeans, as a whole, on average spend less time in the ministry than their counterparts in other parts of the world

Here's a quick chart - looking at countries with 50 thousand or more JWs

Average hours of ministry per month for ALL JWs in each country:

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

do those average hours figures include pioneers ? i doubt if many in the UK get 10 hours in.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

do those average hours figures include pioneer?

Yes, that's why I was very specific in saying 'ALL' JWs

The R&F will be lower, but I believe the above averages give a good overall impression of how much ministry is being done in a comparative way between countries - Europe generally has lower hours than elsewhere, which was my original point

Remember this discussion is related to the number of bible studies conducted - and that number includes studies conducted by R&F, aux pio, reg pio etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit