Now Even Nuns Are Acused of Sexual Abuse

by sparky1 5 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sparky1
  • ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

The plot thickens. Wonder how may more layers will come off in months to come.

Peace

• sparky1
    sparky1

Apparently, this has been known about for awhile but is overshadowed by the sheer magnitude of the 'pedophile priests' problem. I guess more awareness of this issue is now being taken up by the media. It's about time that this 'dirty little secret' receives more attention.

http://www.snapnetwork.org/female_victims/complaints_abuse_by_nuns.htm

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Not at all surprised

I have met some creepy nuns. And heard more than one story of perverse nun behavior

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    OrphanCrow - "...heard more than one story of perverse nun behavior..."

Hell, there's probably reams of that shit on 4chan. :smirk:

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I just blogged about this, or rather have it scheduled.

Don't you notice how no one who is not a former JW or former Catholic etc are willing to make this a part of the discussions on their social media?

Don't you see?

For centuries children (and whomever else would be weakest) are the sacrifices that people offer their deities. Whether it's Jesus, fame, fortune, power.

Look at Hollywood. Look at the stories that came out about the monarchy, Andrew. Politics.

Abuse is everywhere. That's not the issue. The issue is that now people are talking, now people have the tools they need to talk. We just need more people to listen and share and demand changes in the various structures of power that have made it possible for people to get away with it for so damned long.

Sorry if this is ranty. :/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit