UK Guardian Newspaper 13 August 2016

by darkspilver 5 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Has anybody actually bought The Grauniad?..... well?....

From the Grauniad, Saturday 13 August 2016, page 14

Bottom right hand side (ie in middle by fold/spine) and below a huge review of the new computer game No Man's Sky

Link to image below

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Well first off the reviews for No Mans Sky is very mixed...not the game it was hyped up to be!

But anyway, glad this is getting more mainstream coverage...its shocking the lengths they have gone to fight this.

• Landy
    Landy

Reposting the same thing again and again just dilutes the discussion, not to mention being fucking annoying.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Hey Landy

Reposting the same thing again and again just dilutes the discussion, not to mention being fucking annoying.

They're not the same - one was for a discussion of the print article as it appeared in the newspaper - has anyone here actually bought the newspaper?

the other for drawing comparisons between the print version and the online version

similar but not the same as people starting new topics to point to the very same link with very little context or input from themselves

• I've taken time to provide a copy of the article from the print version
    • I've taken time to point out the comparisons between the two articles

check out the discussion between slimboyfat and Poztate at the below link when I brought up the same point as you

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5296748482265088/article-respected-uk-newspaper-guardian-mishandling-sexual-abuse?page=1#/5688517548048384

• Landy
    Landy

It's about exactly the same article - it's the same subject.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Marta's speech in Company, talking to Robert:

Marta: You know what this city is? Where a person can feel it? It’s in a person’s ass. IF you’re really part of this city, relaxed, cool and in the whole flow of it, your ass is like this

(makes a large round circle with her forefinger and thumb)

if you’re just living here, runnin’ around uptight, not really part of this city, your ass is like this

(tightens the circle to nothing, making a fist).

Robert: I.... hesitate to ask.

(Marta holds up the 'tight' sign high)

Robert: That's a fascinating theory, fascinating. And at this moment, extraordinarily accurate.

(lights fade)

See from 2.30 below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZcOuPnJ1_A

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit