More Anti Tight Pants Content

by konceptual99 39 Replies latest jw friends

• bohm
    bohm

Ah I read that article, wasn't the title: "You can be smartly dressed as a Jehovah's Witness"?

oh wait---

• Room 215
    Room 215

That's it boys, keep it up... until the hemorrhage of young people reaches 100 percent, and the organization sinks into total irrelevance..

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"That's it boys, keep it up... until the hemorrhage of young people reaches 100 percent, and the organization sinks into total irrelevance.."

I couldn't agree more. WT is hanging themselves with their very own words.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

The tight pants fetish is all Tony Morris.

Women, men; no difference, obviously when he sees men or women's actual bodies when they wear fitted clothing, he gets sexual thoughts that he can't deal with.

This is what happens when your promotion path rewards yes men, and men who bend the rules.

These GB members all conveniently ignored the 'born before 1935' rule, which replaced the 'in the truth by 1935' rule.

They are not real leaders; they are men who know which rules to observe, and which ones to ignore quietly.

• sir82
    sir82

Did the idiots in charge ever think

No, and that is the problem. They react, but don't think.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu
    Dunedain
    I just noticed something. The sign on the wall on the left, is in another language. Are they trying to imply that this dress is prevalent amongst whoever speaks that language, or is that nationality? Does anyone know what language that is?

This language is german

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I'm not a big fan of the skinny pants trend, but that's just my opinion. Here's the bigger issue - try buying a suit that isn't slim fit! It's impossible. My weight gain over that past 4 years pretty much excludes modern suit styles.

The point being - we don't have control over what is available to wear. Sure, if I want to go to my local Neiman Marcus and drop $2,000.00 on a custom suit I can look like Tony Morris.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Tight pants? How about spiritism? Yup, anyone following that LIE-ble is participating in psychic workings--to enslave the world, to boot. Yet, that damnation book explicitly bans any form of psychic workings. Thus, they have hypocrisy to add to trying to enslave the whole world. And yes, anyone that abides by that LIE-ble is guilty of this working.

I wonder how people dress on the planets around the stars that make up the Belt of Orion. I think that would be a better example to follow, and that if it is appropriate for current circumstances.

• undercover
    undercover

It's not just the 'tight pants'... This thing is rife with subliminal messages

Notice the hair styles. One guy has a 'high and tight' kinda cut, the other has the 'messy, just got out of bed look'. Both are fashionable, I see them in the service industry, the business world, and just out and about. Nothing immodest, just different than what older folks (or conservative cult leaders) are used to.

Another subliminal message: notice the hip young dudes have their smartphones in hand, while our modest, god fearing, WTS ass kissing examples of cult zombieness do not. The message? The obedient ones are discussing the upcoming WT study, not checking the scores from the NFL game (or checking out Snapchat).

The WTS leadership can't allow freedom of expression. They must maintain control. Anything that doesn't fit the conservative mold of obedience must be condemned.

• jambon1
    jambon1

Gosh, imagine being a part of that!

Control, control, control.

PS - looking at the boys in the second photo is making me want to lick some poo poo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit