What happened to Cruzenhart and Big Tex?

by faithnomore 5 Replies latest jw friends

• faithnomore
    faithnomore

I know of her father that committed suicide however I wasn't in the congregation at the time. I know of people she spoke about here 15 years ago or so.

I often wonder how they are doing?

• minimus
    minimus

I think they had issues together and they both were very nice people.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I remember a lot of their posts when I joined here in 2004. Always enjoyed hearing what they had to say. Sadly, almost all the early "pioneers" of this forum in the early days are no longer posting. I too wonder about a lot of them.

• faithnomore
    faithnomore

I only joined two years ago, but I searched my city and came across cruz and big tex. I every so briefly crossed paths with her father but I totally knew of the congregation he attended and some of the folks she mentioned.

I was just dabbling in looking on the internet within the last 6 or so years when I ran across their posts. I totally wish I could offer my support for some of what I heard as rumor was going around about her father.

Oh well I hope they are well!!!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Hey, I'm still here! Joined 2002. I'm on Reddit exJW forum as well.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

I met them both several times. They are lovely people. They're not together anymore. Cruz remarried, Big Tex stayed put. Kids are fine, they're now adults and seem to be doing well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit