Maybe Witnesses are the "world"

by nowawake14 4 Replies latest jw friends

• nowawake14
    nowawake14

I just realized that maybe witnesses are the world, because of all the hypocrisy Ive seen with my own eyes. Alot of the jw kids (not all) Ive been around acted "worldier" than the average person. It sucked. The cause? Dont know.

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

Maybe the JWs have always been part of the world. After all the only difference between them and the rest of the world is how they see themselves. Everyone else considers them part of the whole world.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Jws are just devoted followers of false religion.

Ironic when its considered how the JWS describe every other religoius organization.

They practice a pseudo Christianity that operates from and around one singular religious publishing house.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate
    I could just kick myself for all the time I wasted being a good little J-Dub. I really believed that crap. I could've spent that time sampling various birth canals, but no. I was too busy being one of Jehovah's Witnesses, speaking out in fearlessness. Why me?
  • john.prestor
    john.prestor

By the world you mean they can act just as vicious and hypocritical as the very worldly people they criticize? Yeah, you're totally right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit