Requesting a few dozen copies of any edition of Watchtower and/or Awake!

by Pete J 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• smiddy
    smiddy

Pete J ,

You do know you can be outed for posting on an ex JW site and called into the back room for a JC committee dont you ?

However welcome to the forum and stick around , I gaunrantee you will learn more about the Jehovah`s Witness religion here than you would ever learn at a Kingdom hall .

Think about this : Did Jehovah ever in the 4000 years of his dealings with his chosen people in the Old Testament /Hebrew scriptures , did he ever use the excuse for old light new light for ever changing understangs of previously new light that has now become old light ?

Is their anything that even remotely suggests such a thing in the Christian Greek Scriptures ? Old Light New light ?, that is apparent in the New Testament /Christian greek Scriptures ?

Think about it : What would the Bible look like if the Old Testament /Hebrew Scriptures , New testament Christian Greek Scriptures looked like if that was applied to those early scriptures.

The Bible would be a mess of conflicting contrdicting mish mash if that were the case , think about it.

The Bible record does not contain old light new light examples , it is a ruse that the Governing Body of Jehovahs Witnesses use to excuse their failed prophecys.,predictions ,and expectations of what is to come according to their interpretation of Bible prophecy.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

I think Pete is a wind up . Any active dub would know where to get magazines from.

• HereIgo
    HereIgo

You guys are right, my apologies if I offended anyone

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

@ freddo and Searcher - Oh yeah, this is a site that welcomes anyone and everyone. Just don't say nothing positive about the Org or ask for spare magazines and you'll be just fine.

• My Name is of No Consequence
  • Powermetal4ever
    Powermetal4ever

An Origami-get-together?

• steve2
    steve2

The request is fine; odd - but fine.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I would think 99% of the magazines that are placed at the doors goes into the land fill. With the advent of the PC and Tablets most Dubs don't carry around with them magazines out side of placing them at the doors.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

my teaching books dont go to landfill my hamsters find them to useful.With all the kingdom halls that are closing in america i dont think my hamsters will have teaching books for much longer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit