Order your VAA (Vast Apostate Army) stickers TODAY!

by Sugar Shane 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• talesin
    talesin
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil.
    For I am the meanest sob in the valley.

That's what your avatar reminds me of. Ack, the militant exJW movement. No thanks; you are not the 82nd Airborne. Your militant avatar and 'handle' says it all to me - "Danger Will Robinson, Danger! Angry, don't-know-what-they-are-doing, exJWs on the rampage".

No thanks. xx tal

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Shane, I once did a sticker program after I was booted out. The sticker said "No Jehovah's Witnesses" and was intended to be put on doorways at people's houses. It flopped.

I went door to door trying to get people to take them but I had no success. I even went to a Pentecostal church and waited for their services to be over. The people there told me they actually wanted JWs to visit their houses so they could preach to them.

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane

Understood, Talesin.

Btw, my Avatar is from the 'Longest Day.' It's Robert Mitchum.

I'll just say that the JWs are, in my opinion, very militant in their rank structure, their indoctrination, their fear mongering by trying to dehumanize the enemy (mentally diseased apostates), and their demand for unquestioning loyalty. The JWs 'judicial comittee' makes the milItary's UCMJ seem quite reasonable. At least I can get an attorney, plus a little Article 15 punishment won't cause me to be destroyed at Armageddon.

82nd Airborne...Screaming Eagles?? Not by a long shot. Think French Resistance.

Godspeed.

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane
    Village, roger that. You tried though, and that says alot. If more non-jws learn about the pedo lawsuits, then they might be more on-board with your idea. I'm hoping the UK Charity investigation will result in news-worthy material.
  • talesin
    talesin
    Village, roger that.

Umm, Mitchum is one of my fav. film stars, so yes. I don't mean to negate your efforts, but please understand that these kind of posts, have indicated in the past, some off-the-wall, unfortunately misguided efforts that resulted in people being hurt I'm very cautious about any involvement with the "VAA", and rightly so. New folks should be aware of the fact that, if they become involved in any exJW 'movement' organization, they risk having their identity being revealed.

I don't 'know' who you are, but can't trust any anonymous person who is pushing activism. Too many innocent people have been burned in the past by joining the AAWA, and I do NOT trust this leadership. No offense intended. xx

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane

Done:

So easy, even a caveman could do it.

Here's my source image if you want to make a batch of your own:

Zazzle.com

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Village Idiot - "The people there told me they actually wanted JWs to visit their houses so they could preach to them."

Sounds about right.

I remember running into devout Pentecostals in the D2D work.

It got weird, lemme tell you.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Good work Sugar Shane, I think you can buy sticky backed printer paper for regular printers too, so it would be quite simple to format maybe 10-16 (depending on size) jwfacts logos on one sheet of a4 and print your own at home.

I'm happy to knock one up if anyone's interested?

Should we get permission from Paul first?

Paul? You there dude?

• mrquik
    mrquik
    I had a JW stop to give me a Memorial invitation. After he got a cordial grilling I pointed him to "Crisis of Conscience" and JWfacts.com. These two sources had me out of the cult in a week after 50 yrs. in.
  • Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane

I 'designed' a coffee mug too. Took me all of 5 minutes. My source image is off the internet. I had to increase it's size, so the final product might come out slightly pixelated. It'd look better with an original, larger 'JWfacts.com' logo. Maybe if someone knows the folks who run that website, they can obtain a quality rendering of that logo. I suppose one could also make said logo from scratch. Here's my 'mugshot:'

Again, the site is Zazzle.com

There's another site called Cafepress, that offers similar services--do it yourself logos. It's so easy, an out-of-touch GB member could figure it out. Maybe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit