25/30 complex bethelites...

by silentbuddha 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I was wondering if there are any other former Bethelites who worked in this complex during the late 80s and 90s who are on this board. I am asking because it appears this specific set of people seemed to have or experience the worst aspects of that hell hole and I wanted to see if there are any others

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Left in 1985 but worked in #30, primarily....window crew.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Sorry. Primarily Squib, Towers, and Home(a little bit at the Service desk) in the late 70s.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

All the complexes were Hell, The only exception might have been WT Farms. That was a different world. Paradise on earth.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Worked there in the early to mid 90's

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I am just getting back to this thread. Thanks for the responses!

XBEHERE, if you dont mind where did you work in the office complex, or who was your overseer?

All the complexes were indeed bad, its just that some of them didn't expose bethelites to GB foolishness to the degree as the Office. My brother was in Home constrtuction working on Towers and it seemed our experiences were the polar opposite of each other

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

I worked in 30 Cleaning. Lee Hogue was the overseer at the time

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Lived at 124 for a while. Shared the bathroom with Sidlick and he was my weekend table head. Odd dude. Upset when his wife chatted with me..uhh..she was sitting directly across from me and lived 2 doors away. Was she supposed to wear a veil and not speak? lol!

Ray Franz was very open and hospitable. Had dinner at his apt one night and chatted regularly.

Chitty was an odd one. Liked to sunbathe on the roof in a tiny speedo. Asked me where I was from...I said "San Francisco"..he grinned and then asked me to rub suntan oil on his back and bum one afternoon. I declined.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit