How do I download 2015 watchtower CD on my Desktop?

by Maralee 6 Replies latest forum tech-support

• Maralee
    Maralee
    How do I download the watchtower 2015 to my desktop computer? I really do need blow by blow directions. thank you, Maralee
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

More info. Do you have the disc?

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Insert disc into your disc drive. It should run automatically - so just click on all the steps it gives you until it starts copying it to your hard drive. It will ask if you want a desktop icon. Click yes.

If it doesn't run automatically, find the disc drive on your PC, and click on the CD icon to enable you to see the file name "SETUP".

Click on that and it will do it all for you.

If you don't have a disc, you'll have to wait until someone uploads the 2015 WT Library to the net for downloading.

• Watchtower-Free
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Or you can just download each issue off of the JWorg.web site, there are various file formats to download there.

the complete year is there .

• 88JM
    88JM

Hi Maralee - I think you're using the download right?

I replied in the other thread but:

• Click here to download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1eJudSTswxaSVMtRHdvZGVtX3c
    • You'll then probably get a warning about "No Preview Available" with a "Download" button - click on that.
    • You'll then get another warning about Google not being able to scan the file. Click "Download anyway". Depending on your browser, you'll be asked to save the "WTL2015.iso" file to a particular location, or it will automatically save to your default location, usually your users "Downloads" folder in Windows.
    • If you're on Windows 8 or 10, you should be able to just double-click on the .iso file in the location where it downloaded to. It should just open the .iso file. If not, it shows up as a new drive (like a CD drive) under "This PC" Devices and Drives.
    • Double-click on "Setup.exe" and follow the instructions to install.
    • If you're on Windows 7 or worse, then you'll need some kind of program to open .iso files - this gets a bit complex, but I'd suggest something like Microsoft's own Virtual CD-ROM Control Panel which you can download here
  • Maralee
    Maralee

Hi 88JM,

I have a windows HP XP desktop computer, yes outdated. But that is all I have.

I was wanting to download Like the download that Watchtower= Free has on this thread.

So now that I know it will be complicated, Please give me the instructions for my old computer, However I just love this XP. Thank you, Maralee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit