blood

by Akid48 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• Akid48
    Akid48

My family hasnt signed the blood paper but still say no blood (well the adults do).I overheard a elder taking to my aunt about the blood papaers she needs to fill out.But he also aid she needs a make a small little letter saying i wont take blood.Some times i wish i never heard that talK.

even tho i knew i would have to stand up for me being hable to have life.Now i just zone out and think will i die for something thats a lie?

im going to try not to think about it for a little my head hurts after this.

• Counter-Watchtower
    Counter-Watchtower
    i just zone out and think will i die for something thats a lie?

Thats a good question to ask yourself. Do your own research on the internet about JW Organization, and on here from lots of exJWs. I never was a JW but ive seen many things that they teach that is not Biblical at all. And lots of scriptures they use for teachings are out of context.

• StarryNight9
    StarryNight9

If JW kids can stand up against blood, you can stand up for it. Being better informed will give you a stronger position to argue from. Knowledge is power! Here's a link to start your research:

http://jwfacts.com/watchtower/blood-transfusions.php

• sinboi
    sinboi

Akid48, you didn't tell the readers here that you are just 13 y.o.

You are still consider a minor. Even though you may be conscious and agreed to blood transfusion, your guardian may override your decision. Hope I am wrong about this.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

I would just throw away/destroy your document so that it can't be used to support your parents' no blood stance if you're ever in a critical condition. I hope that will help if push does come to shove and you're in hospital one day.

• carla
    carla

If you ever have to see a dr for any reason tell them in private that you will accept blood and to put that in your file. I am assuming your mom & dad will allow you in dr visit by yourself at your age? Tell them (dr or nurse) quickly about the cult and that you don't agree and to not mention it to your parents but you want that information in your files. If the worst case scenario happened the hospital would fight for you.

Do you have non jw relatives you could tell as well? a trusted adult at school?

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

Carla is right

my dr did axactly that

staff knows too that if they view a patient file it’s logged, and if done without authorization they will likely lose their job

My dr told me this cause there was jw working in same office

In my hall we had talk recently about blood cards, said Cong. only had 4 blood cards on file from over 100 publishers. Pretty obvious the “friends” don’t want big brother policing their personal medical choices

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

even tho i knew i would have to stand up for me being hable to have life.Now i just zone out and think will i die for something thats a lie?

Well, for now, my best guess is that you are young and healthy, so no need to worry about that (stay healthy, though). As for the rest, remember that you are not responsible for any harmful actions and decision of the adults that surround you make for themselves, even if they can still make decisions for you, it is not your obligation to be the adult.

• Giordano
    Giordano

AKid48 The leading cause of death among people under the age of 40 is traumatic injury,

Vehicle accidents, falls etc. Bicycles, motorcycles etc. So no.......... you do not want to carry a suicide note in your wallet.......the no blood card. This is a failed doctrine from the Society that has cost the lives of thousands. Getting a blood transfusion is the same as getting a transplant it is not the same as eating or drinking blood. At one time in the 17th century it was thought that a transfusion was eating blood the Society even quoted a 17 century physician as a reference to prove their ridiculous point of view.

If it was so important why didn't Jesus mention it? Of course he also didn't mention Armageddon and waiting until he turned 30 to get baptized.

• sinboi
    sinboi

For those who think that it would be a good idea to carry a pro-blood transfusion card in your wallet, you can download the card from : http://docdro.id/hwPXivx

This card is uploaded by https://www.reddit.com/u/JewelKnightJess

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit