comforting dream

by truthseeker1 5 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Heya folks,

Long time no see! Just though I'd pop in and say hello and share a couple thoughts.

1. I had a dream ( I won't bore you with the details cuz i hate hearing about other peoples dreams) but there was a nuclear bomb set off in my city and I didn't get away in time. When the blast went off, everything got really bright. I thought to myself "So this is what its like to die". But never did I once think that it was armageddon or any regrets for leaving the dubs. When I woke up, I was releaved I was alive. Later when I thought about it, I realized that I didn't think like a dub in that situation. I guess that means I'm completely free from them. I'm SO HAPPY! I guess thats why I haven't been around, I think I'm better. Thanks guys and gals! (especially some of the gals, like my SDP)

2. Reno 911! Its a show on comedy central ( a fake cop show) at 10:30. They had a A.P.B. on a robbery in process. The cops drive down the street and see 2 men in their 20s walking slowly, carring book bags and wearing ties. They jump out the car and pull their guns out. They start screaming at them to get on the ground and throw their bags to the side. They say the robbery suspects are dressed just like them and then they look in the bag and find mags. One officer says "aww $hit, they're jehovahs witnesses" Then they apologize and walk away. When they get to the car, they laugh and slap hands cuz it was a big joke. I almost laughed my ass off.

Well, take it easy folks!

• happyout
    happyout

Hi, nice of you to visit

I have been debating watching that show, but now it's going on my must see list. That sounds hysterical.

Your dream sounds very nice and you are probably right, you have healed. Good for you!

Happyout

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Hiya Troof!!!! Great to see Ya! Did you make taht move to Seattle after all?

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Heya Chev,

nope, havent moved yet. Still sweating it out in Frez-NO w/crazy. How have u been?

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Your SDP signing in!

SAM!!!!! *runs to SAM* *kisses SAM* I missed ya hon

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

. Reno 911! Its a show on comedy central ( a fake cop show) at 10:30. They had a A.P.B. on a robbery in process. The cops drive down the street and see 2 men in their 20s walking slowly, carring book bags and wearing ties. They jump out the car and pull their guns out. They start screaming at them to get on the ground and throw their bags to the side. They say the robbery suspects are dressed just like them and then they look in the bag and find mags. One officer says "aww $hit, they're jehovahs witnesses" Then they apologize and walk away. When they get to the car, they laugh and slap hands cuz it was a big joke. I almost laughed my ass off.

I saw that too....it was freaking hilarious....

Lisa

edited to add: did you see the stupid bookbags they had

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit