Nessie is lost !

by Amazing 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

That's right folks ... British scientists have combed every square inch of Loch Ness looking for Nessie and can't find her ... she has left the pond and gotten lost. If you see her please report to the nearest Constable ... Nessie, we will miss you.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Ahhh, poor Nessie. I'm sure she is just temp. missing. I'm sure that when some worthy person comes by, she'll appear again

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer

• anglise
    anglise

I have to verify that Amazing is quite right with his information.

We where at Lochness about 3 weeks ago and despite spending quite a few hours there we didnt see Nessie, and if she/he had been there we would have done wouldnt we?....

wouldnt we?

Anglise

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

I'm sure the Scottish tourist board are pleased with that research!

It was a good documentary, but i'm afraid it will take more than that to stop the thousands of people going to Loch Ness each year to be ripped off by the whole Nessy industry that has developed there over the years.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Geeze..........

what a bunch of party poopers!

I believe....I believe....I believe......

Next you'll be telling me that Big Foot was some guy dressed up in a gorilla suit.....

Mrs. Shakita (who is a firm believer in things "seen and unseen")

• donkey
    donkey

OK, you asked me to take the bitch for a walk...now that's not good enough either?

You just can't please some people.

Jack

• happyout
    happyout

ROFLMAO at Donkey!!!!!!

Happyout

• Princess
    Princess

Don't you know there is a time portal at the bottom of the loch? Nessie just went back in time for a little adventure. She'll be back.

To all you unbelieving party poopers...

Joining Mrs. Shakita...I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe

• Satanus
    Satanus

Maybe, while they were combing one area, she was in another area. Then, when they went to comb the other area, she came back to the first area. After all, they couldn't comb the whole loch at once, and nessie moves now and then. That's my brilliant deduction;)

(Damn smilies didn't appear again. I think they don't like me)

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit