Young ones performing for parents on Youtube

by TheWonderofYou 5 Replies latest social entertainment

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

49900 likes .... nice and she knows the text really "BY HEART"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3CAcyJKjk

over 70000 likes ..but here. at 2:00 it gets funny and the end is really scary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzyejDT_P3s

How does this make you feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzjQkisfNGU

=====

Comments say "Jehovah is proud".or that he and his angels may protect her. But will the congregation elders protect her talent? Will they support her to get a good musical education?

However we know that it hardly will be allowed for her to get higher music classes in the school or at the university because she might already prepare for baptism or pioneering with 8 or 10.

=====

This commentator somehow forgot the caps lock key: and used x-times Jehovah.

THE MIGHTY STRONG POWERFUL ANGELS ARE ALWAYS THERE TO LISTEN AND SEE IF LITTLE JESLYN WILL DO WHAT IS RIGHT IN THERE EYES AND YOU CAME OUT VICTORIOUS BEFORE THE ANGELS AND JEHOVAH AND HOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE NEW WORLD TO COME WHEN I CAN SEE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SO WE ALL CAN BE IN A CHOIR TO SING PRAISES TO JEHOUGH (.........what???) AND ABOUT HIS HOLY NAME ????..LOVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WE WISH YOU FOR THE BEST AND I KNOW JEHOVAH WILL BE WITH YOU AND PROTECT YOU AT SCHOOL OR IN THE MINISTRY OR WHERE EVER YOU SEE BAD THINGS HAPPENING NEVER FORGET TO PRAY TO JEHOVAH FOR HELP WHERE EVER YOU NEED HIM HE IS ALWAYS THERE TO PROTECT HIS PEOPLE FROM SATAN AND THIS WICKED WORLD WE ARE LIVING IN AND AGAIN I SAY MAY JEHOVAH BE WITH YOU AND YOUR PRECIOUS FAMILY

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

I have a friend who has kids about the same age as mine. The difference is that he decided to stay a JW as he believes it is the best environment to raise them. Well see how they turn out about 10 years from now. I have a great deal of love and respect for this friend. I just hope they won't grow up to be stuck up JWs or leave the JWs in a blaze of glory. Balance in the middle is extremely difficult for them to find.

• steve2
    steve2

Jeslyn is flying high as an angel right now - perched between the pinnacles of sweetness and precocity on the one hand, and the depths of screeching irritation on the other. It is a cruel adult who focuses on the latter - and I pity the God whose ears cannot bend away from her psalmically gulping entreaties.

As those who once achieved angelical elevation at an early age will already know all too well, when you start out on such a high, you gotta long, long way from which to fall, babe.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Parents exploiting children

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

The typical JW brag fest. Post pics of your little Uber's. JW mindset, "my uber kid is much more spiritual than your uber kid." We've seen it a million times over the years.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

This is not possible - you only thought

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit