Apathy carts in NoCal

by kaik 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kaik
    kaik
    I spent couple wonderful days in Napa Valley and Sonoma with visits to San Francisco. What hits me was the number of apathy carts in the city. They were at Powell station, Embarcadero, Fisherman Wharf, etc. Some stations had JWs at every exit. When I was in SF a couple years back with my mom, I have not seen any JWs there, but this time they were clearly present. All of them were mostly middle aged white people.
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    seem to be pushed more and more especially in major cities, one more nail in coffin of the D2D work really
  • crazy_flickering_light
    crazy_flickering_light

I've been there in febuary. First time I see them so much, everywhere.

I'm not sure if it was in SF of Chicago, but in every terminal 4 of them (2 on each side) holding the poster you see on the top of the carts.

Much worser then in good old europe.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Yup I saw 2 today on the space of half an hour in the same city.
  • bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry
    . . . it's due to the memorial season drive, perhaps?
  • kaik
    kaik
    Yeah, I am not sure. I was week ago in NYC to visit M-i-L, and I have not seen any apathy carts. I was in SF with my mom three years ago, and I have not seen any of them either. However, this week, I had to seen like dozen of them in the city alone. From Powell metro station to financial district to Fisherman Wharfs.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Well remember it's April, which is push yourself to pioneer month. What better way to count your time than sitting around drinking coco.
  • NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

I heard an invitation today to go to training for them. They're on their way here.

I feel so sorry for them. They are sitting ducks now.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

There are some very rich JWs in Nappa Valley. They probably bought all the rolly-carts.....

DD

• Spiral
    Spiral
    It seems like they really pushed the one cart they have here during the "memorial season", but this trend will stick because even the most devoted see that the age of D2D witnessing is over. Problem with that where I am is they will have to let the ones they like less (vs. the "special ones" in the congregation) man the carts. It's a labor shortage here and really funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit