This thread is for proof that God exists

by juandefiero 375 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw

Cofty posts interesting and thought provoking articles but his writing skills are sub average to average.There is nothing exceptional about how he writes or about what he writes,...Fisherman

..................Your the Perfect Person to Mentor Him..

.......................Image result for mentor

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    ..Your the Perfect Person to Mentor Him..

My post does not attempt to mentor cofty.

• Alive!
    Alive!

cofty13 days
    "Atheism is so senseless. When I look at the solar system, I see the earth at the right distance from the sun to receive the proper amounts of heat and light. This did not happen by chance."
    -Isaac Newton, Physics, Mathematics

This is one of many idiotic things that Isaac Newton"

Giggle @ Cofty.

Stop listening to men Cofty.

Don't be driven by Isaac Newton nor the latter day Richard Dawkins.....

Go back to YOU. And ask why.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

My post does not attempt to mentor cofty......Fisherman

I know......But...

You could Make a Huge Difference.....

• cofty
    cofty

Alive it is difficult to decipher your post because you have muddled the quote marks to make it look like I said something that I did not.

I did not quote Newton or anybody else to support my views.

Newton was a genius in regard to physics and an imbecile in many other regards. Dawkins is a genius in regard to explaining evolutionary biology but his views on god are of no consequence to me.

It's silly when believers quote celebrity scientists as if that should influence our beliefs. My position is the exact opposite of what you are accusing me of.

Go back to YOU. And ask why

I prefer to go back to the evidence. Why do you imagine you will find truth in your own imagination?

Outlaw - Why don't you just concentrate on colouring in cartoons of the GB? You following me around the forum insulting me for your own ego and for the applause you get from your sycophantic followers. Popularity at any cost is your only concern. Stop it.

Being criticised for my writing skills by you and Fishy is a compliment.

• Alive!
    Alive!

I'm sorry if I didn't do a good job cut and paste in showing a quote from your original post - it doesn't matter, the original frame is there on this thread.

It just made me chuckle.

You are a funny 'un lad. You really are :-)

• cofty
    cofty

Alive - don't you see what you did?

You accused me of following scientific personalities on the basis that I criticised others for using scientific personalities as an authority on religious belief.

You tried to make it sound as if I was doing the exact opposite. Why?

Does it not matter to you to misrepresent others?

• Alive!
    Alive!

Oh Cofty stoppit.

I'm not accusing you......Have a laugh at yourself, I do it frequently, that is, laugh at myself.....and it's OK.

Everyone - read Cofty's original post with said quote.

Everyone ignore my post - please.

Cofty, I'm retiring from this thread - I have nothing valuable to add - I don't have the energy or wit to engage.

Take the stage man.

• Alive!
    Alive!

Oh and re dear old Newtie - he was a tad crazy by normal society standards, you are quite right.... I think I would have liked him :-)

Richard Westfall wrote an interesting if not slightly tedious read on Izzie.

• cofty
    cofty

Alive - You had the option of playing the victim or apologising for trying to make me sound as if I was saying the exact opposite of my actual position.

You chose the former.

TheLiberator quoted Newton as saying "Atheism is so senseless".

I replied "This is one of many idiotic things that Isaac Newton said."

You said "Stop listening to men Cofty. Don't be driven by Isaac Newton"

I pointed out how you had misrepresented me and somehow that makes me wrong.

By the way Newton was a very unpleasant man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit