Best part from the bible even an atheist loves...could change the world (Ukraine.)

by Witness 007 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

As an atheist I now still love these comments better then anything in Shakespeare. (Jesus) "Return your sword to its place, for he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword....love your neighbour as yourself. Turn the other cheek." 2022 and we still have wars and suffering all the technology we have in our pocket yet we act like we did 10,000 years ago...tribes fighting.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Return your sword...lol Jesus commanded them to take swords while preaching just a bit earlier

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Regardless of what the Bible says , 2022 and we are still waging wars against each other ? WTF ?

We haven`t learnt anything in all this time on our planet.

What hope for the future ?

Not much i`m afraid.

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Does Jesus speak out of both sides of his mouth ?

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace.

The same Jesus

No wonder I have become an Atheist .

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

Smiddy3,

The term “Head F#ck” comes to mind here!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yeah hang on guys he asked them to bring swords to make a point...which Peter used to cut a roman ear off then Jesus heals him...and he was talking about causing division and controversy not wars.Think about it. Jesus did not get rid of the nazi Romans.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

"Hatred is never appeased by hatred in this world. By non-hatred alone is hatred appeased. This is a law eternal." - Dhammapada verse 5, Siddhartha Gautama (first Buddha) (483BCE - 400BCE)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit