I would love to interview you

by Linton 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Linton
    Linton

Hi,

I want to be as transparent as possible. I am a Baptist Christian, a student at seminary and I need to conduct an interview. I recently moved cities and the great folks that I used to chat to from my local Jehovah's witness congregation are not in contact any longer.

I would love to ask a Jehovah's witness some questions regarding your own perspective on your faith, practice, interpretive frameworks...
    I can do it via skype, or discord, anything that is convenient for you. Trick is I need to do it this weekend, today if possible.

Thanks for your time.

• Simonsez
    Simonsez

This site is made up of ex Jehovah's witnesses. You might be interested in a different perspective nonetheless.

• Linton
    Linton

Oh, ok. I didn't see anything that suggested that this was predominantly ex witnesses. I need to interview a currently practicing Jehovah's witness.

• just fine
    just fine

Make sure to ask them about their problems with child sexual abuse and how they cover up the abuse and keep the abusers free to do it again.

• millie210
    millie210

JWs are usually programmed to discuss their beliefs freely.

Maybe you could call the local Kingdom Hall number and explain what you said above. They will probably provide an elder or a pioneer who would be thrilled to skype with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit