EdenOne, Mrs. Eden & Son: DISASSOCIATED!

by EdenOne 67 Replies latest jw experiences

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Did you see that video on child abuse among the brothers and the denial that GB Splane told all the faithful there?

How are the brothers there responding to the GB in denial twisted speach?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UE3--fnSH8

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Great news indeed!!!!

• Listener
    Listener

It's wonderful that you've been able to make it out together.

How old was your son when he got baptised?

I'd love to know more about this letter stating attendance was a conscience matter but I'll just be patient and am looking forward to more details.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Smart son you have. You must be proud. He detected the BS at a tender age and acted with integrity despite the immense pressures of a cult. Just in time to enjoy life to the fullest as an independent adult with his own goals and desires, not those of an American corporation

• EdenOne
    EdenOne
    Listener - How old was your son when he got baptised?

He was 11. Mostly he wanted to please his parents and grandmothers.

EdenOne

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Welcome to the Real Life!

• EdenOne
    EdenOne
    BW - Did you see that video on child abuse among the brothers and the denial that GB Splane told all the faithful there?

I saw it, and felt it should have gone even deeper; I don't know the real measure of the effect it had; but from personal experience I know many JW's saw it and were disturbed.

Eden

• EdenOne
    EdenOne
    NAJW - Smart son you have. You must be proud

I'm immensely proud of him, I hope he realizes that. He's a very smart cookie. He saw at 15 what I could only see at 40.

He's studying psychology at university now, hoping to major in forensic psychology.

Eden

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane

Liberdade!

• Cangie
    Cangie

This is genuine "good news." Thanks for sharing it with us...we are happy for you and your family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit