Not JW related, but I've published a novel

by JeffT 6 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

It's an alternate history called "1910: War in the Pacific," about a (mostly naval) war between the United States and Japan after the Japanese buy Alaska from the Russians It's now on sale on Amazon in both print and Kindle formats. It grew out of a short story I wrote a number of years ago. That story was just posted on jeffthomasbooks.wordpress.com. I have two sequels that are polical pot-boilers about the aftermath. Those will be finished after I complete rewrites and editing. Feed back on any of this is welcome.

There is a JW related book (or two) in the works.

• caves
    caves

Congratulations JeffT! That's awesome news!

Been working on mine for 10 years. I got a long way to go yet.

• Scully
    Scully

Congrats, Jeff!

I had no idea the Russians were selling Japan on Amazon

I used to love writing short stories and need to get back to it!

• JeffT
    JeffT

Scully, nice to see you again, its been awhile. Either I missed some punctuation or I have to see if Amazon ships whole states as part of my prime membership.

• cofty
    cofty

Congratulations Jeff. I enjoy reading geopolitics. It's always interesting to think about counterfactuals.

I also thought Russia was selling Alaska on Amazon! I was thinking you had pushed the narrative too far ha!

• JeffT
    JeffT

Cofty it should be available on your side of the pond, although it may take a while to get listed there.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    it should be available on your side of the pond, although it may take a while to get listed there

Alaska?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit