She was a real character...

by The Rebel 0 Replies latest jw friends

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

I was up this morning before the sun had risen, and for my daily exercise I read this board. Sadly I was introduced to Mouthy and her passing, yet I felt she was with me in presence. You see Mouthy I read some of your past posts, and they simply encouraged me to love in a different way, perhaps even in a different and spiritual way to which I could ever understand.

Anyway this evening I will play squash and in doing so I will discover I am completely out of condition. But I will return to this board and realise my heart should never be out of condition. Therefore although I am incapable of loving in your better and more spiritual way, I am still a better person because of your posts, and therefore I hope better equipped to contribute on the board that you loved.

Why?

Because I read your posts and saw your wonderful and generosity of heart.

I strongly believe Mouthy lived the highest form of life, her feelings and ideas were always about others and not herself, and although now an athiest I believe she would like me post these lyrics of my favourite Christian song .( The words now have an extra special meaning to me)

Tis the gift to be simple,

Tis the gift to be free,

Tis the gift to come down,

Where we ought to be,

And when we find ourselves in the place just right,

Twill be in the valley of love and delight,

When true simplicity is gained,

To bow and to bend we shan't be ashamed,

To turn, turn will be our delight,

Till be turning, turning we come round right.

Mouthy the poster who respected us for who we were and not what we believed. And respecting your mystical and spiritual viewpoint Mouthy, I send this post believing it will be read by you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit