For the first time in my life I get to fully enjoy the NFL season without missing games I really want to see because of meetings and service!😀 Go Seahawks!
Yep you get to enjoy a lot of things on Saturdays and Sundays now that they took away from you :)
I cannot like your post as i am a pats fan but i like the general premise.
I've been catching up on things, mainly rest after a 6 day workweek this week, and watching football all day long. It is glorious. Enjoy life my friend!
I agree. Sundays are wonderful during football season!
To bad the hawks look as bad as last year. They need to trade away Graham for some line talent.
Yea the offensive line doesn't look much better. Isn't it nice that we can now enjoy the little things that others take so for granted like watching football games.
Let me compare my yesterday's Sunday with a typical JW Sunday.
- Yesterday's Sunday: Woke up without an alarm (JW Sunday, alarm set for 7 AM).
- Yesterday's Sunday: Ate a banana and then savored a mug of hot coffee for breakfast. Around 11:30 AM, I ate cold pizza for lunch (JW Sunday, quick bowl of cereal for breakfast, if that. Sometimes nothing).
- Yesterday's Sunday: Washed a load of laundry (JW Sunday, quickly underlined answers for the WT study).
- Yesterday's Sunday: Laid out on my sofa, channel surfing (JW Sunday, attending meeting, running mics or sound...thinking about lunch),
- Yesterday's Sunday: Football begins and I have my snacks in hand and a tall glass of homemade iced tea. (JW Sunday, the meeting would be ending and I have to find lunch and/or go to the supermarket or run some other errand, knowing I will miss a chunk of the 1st half of my game).