Cart "Witnessing"

by Funchback 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Funchback
    Funchback

Besides being a waste of time for those doing it, AND being an easy way for the Society to inflate its reports of time spent in the ministry, cart witnessing is also taking up space. I live in a hot city in Brazil. Today, the JWs decided to set up their cart in the shady spot of the bus stop, where people going to work have to wait for the bus.

Ugh!

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Bring up some of the many scandals of the Watchtower with some of the JWs at their cart. They won't stay in that area long!

LRG

• baker
    baker

just take a few magazines, roll them up and hold onto them. If they approach you, you can tell them you need something for starter fluid in your fireplace, cause you heard they produce a "new" kind of light.

• Watchtower-Free
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Geez, who's dressed dowdier?

• compound complex
    compound complex

My thoughts, too, GrreatTeacher.

I prefer the nuns' plain but dignified habits to the misguided sister's fruitless endeavor to be colorfully modest in her attire. Well, at the very least, her bag is color-coordinated with her outfit. Nonetheless, . . .

my eyes are in pain. . . .

CC

• sparky1
    sparky1

Yes I agree.............I bet the Nuns have seen more penis's than the sister at the cart.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I have also wondered if the carts have made them unsuspectingly more vulnerable to apostates. Its a lot harder to to get away from someone (with adverse views) in a public setting than what it is to D.N.C and skip the house. To a point I think Wt has given power to the apostates and has made the R&F more accessable.

• Funchback
    Funchback

joe134cd-

I have also wondered if the carts have made them unsuspectingly more vulnerable to apostates.....To a point I think Wt has given power to the apostates and has made the R&F more accessable.

I am befuddled by cart witnessing. I live on an avenue that has heavy foot trafic (it runs along the shore). Every night and every morning, they are stationed across the street from my apartment. No one talks to them except other Witnesses that pass by.

Whenever I see them, they are just standing or sitting, either talking to each other, no one or to other JWs.

Also, it's not just the avenue along the beach. In my neighborhood alone, they are in front of the supermarket, in front of the health clinic and they set up in at least two locations on the avenue along the beach. I pass them by every night because I go walking at 6:30 PM. They are always at two points on the avenue.

I would call them pests but they really aren't bothering anybody. Literally.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Funchback = If your sick of seeing them there go challenge them. Go print of a few court documents from the ARC and see what they say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit