Headline: "Islamic Invasion: Europe now scrambles for guns." How true is this?

by cappytan 155 Replies latest jw friends

• prologos
    prologos
    pepperheart34 minutes ago
    Millions of the refugees were living in camps around syria and the world food programe that had been feeding about 4 million people for the last four years and last year the wfp ran out of money so millions of people had the choice stay with no food or move and maybe get food
    So why should the densely populated areas in Europe, that had to absorb 10s of millions since 1945 because the illegal ethnic cleansing , now take the brunt of that migration? use the money you mention to put them in the voids safe voids.
  • tragical
    tragical

Large Weapons Cache Found At Immigration Center

Authorities found a large stockpile of illegal weapons, including powerful assault rifles hidden inside an immigration center in Sweden. Yeah, nothing suspicious about that. Nothing at all.

http://avpixlat.info/2015/11/03/vapengomma-hittad-vid-asylboende/

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

People have to be free !!Thier just a virus competing to be free like everybody else!!

I don't outright disagree but it seems you're assuming that they either share Western values or want to share Western values.

The jury is out on this ...

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

These people are not the extremist Islamists, they are running from the extremist Islamists.
    No one does that journey or risks their lives at sea because they are lazy or slobs.

Yet, let me get this straight, they want Sharia Law in the lands they are escaping to? Sharia law IS EXTREMIST

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

These people are not the extremist Islamists, they are running from the extremist Islamists

Nobody knows for sure which is which - that's one of the problems of this crisis.

• prologos
    prologos
    Government upset about Teacher union newspaper urging educators to warn girls about masses of young foreign men in sexual pursuits.
  • cappytan
  • cofty
    cofty

From page 2 of this thread

Good grief, fear mongering at its best. The countries to where these people are headed can handle the odd rare extremist. They are going to be watched over very carefully to be sure, any signs of extremist activity and they will find themselves booted back to where they came in a blink. One thing to note is that the officials there are aware that these people are mostly secular Muslims, the extremists are probably staying in Syria. - Finkelstein

Good grief indeed

• Simon
    Simon
    Thought this was an interesting story.

I want to see how this pans out but my initial reaction to them finding a passport close to a suicide bomber is that it seems fishy. It must have been deliberately dropped before detonating the bomb (otherwise it would be destroyed) which makes me think they wanted it found.

There is no indication it belongs to the bomber so why would he have someone else's passport? Why would any terrorist take a passport to an attack?

The obvious answer would be to try and create fear of and attacks on the refugees.

I think they fear the refugees because they don't want native language speakers in their community who are opposed to ISIS and would likely be more than willing to report anyone who was spreading their vile ideology or plotting attacks.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Finkelstein:

Good grief, fear mongering at its best. The countries to where these people are headed can handle the odd rare extremist. They are going to be watched over very carefully to be sure, any signs of extremist activity and they will find themselves booted back to where they came in a blink. One thing to note is that the officials there are aware that these people are mostly secular Muslims, the extremists are probably staying in Syria.

Yes Finkelstein, most extremists, out of the hundreds of thousands that are are staying in Syria. However, it only takes a few dozen infiltrating into Europe to mess things up for the rest. That creates a major tension between humanitarian impulses and the instinct of self preservation. Which is why one must get creative in order to balance both out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit