Urgent assistance needed for Barbara and ARC!

by Atlantis 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis
    My contacts are assisting in this effort but the more people the better!
    Information needed in assisting Barbara Anderson with ARC.
    Barbara needed a BOE for ARC and I have already sent it to her so that problem is solved. However we are in need of the following information:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Approximately when the Watch Tower of Pennsylvania at the Ridgeway, London, address ceased sending out BOE letters with that name in the letterhead.
    My information has it that sometime in the beginning of the 21st-century, Watch Tower of PA was no longer directing any affairs of the English branch thereby cutting off any liability that might be theirs in lawsuits.
    Is the WT of PA still in existence in the UK or has it been cut off. Perhaps it's still in existence, but that name is no longer used in correspondence letterhead. I know that in England as well as in the US the Christian Congregation of JWs letterhead has been in use since around 2002. Did that corporate name replace WT of PA letterhead in the UK?
    A copy of the latest Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Britain's corporate charter which would be located in some UK government department?

Thank you,
    Barbara
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Atlantis!
  • Mephis
    Mephis

Just quickly from off top of my head, I believe they shifted some aspects of control onto the 'Christian Congregation' corporate entity, as this is not registered as a charity in the UK. That came up in the First Tier Tribunal Hearing. Circuit Overseers report to that according to evidence given there.

To the best of my knowledge, 'The Watchtower and Bible Tract Society of Pennsylvania - British Branch' was dissolved on Wednesday, 11th October 2000. See Charity Commission site: http://beta.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-details/?subid=0®id=241623

The Watch Tower Bible And Tract Society of Britain had been incorporated nearly a year to the day before that.

Currently:

"The charity, a UK company limited by guarantee, is controlled by its governing document, the memorandum and articles of the company dated 25th October 1999, as amended by special resolutions dated 19th April 2000 and 21st November 2013." (Annual report, 2014)

Can't link directly because it's monstrously long link, but you want 26th November 2013 on the documents available (free of charge) from Company House: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03858051/filing-history

Hope that's of use.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Mephis:

Thank you very much for your assistance and your links and documents are very much appreciated!

Atlantis!

• smiddy
    smiddy

It sounds like something interesting is in the pipeline via Barbara Anderson , I hope it`s another nail in the coffin for the WTB&TS /Jehovah`s Witness Publishing & Real Estate Empire.

smiddy

• Mephis
    Mephis

No worries. Glad it was of use.

Just to source the first assertion I made. For the Elders to CO to Christian Congregation link, it's sections 12 and 66 of the ruling on Tayo et al v Charity Commission (2015)

http://www.charity.tribunals.gov.uk/documents/decisions/Tayo-etc-decision-09Apr15.pdf

All the best.

• zeb
    zeb

They must think the Brits are stupid. Changing the name of the horse mid race wont change the result at the end.

This will be seen for what it is a sleazy attempt to avoid justice.

• jwleaks
  • freddo
    freddo
    Atlantis - you have a pm.
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Mephis: Those documents and information will help greatly.

smiddy: I know how you feel smiddy, I think we all do.

zeb: Yes, you are right. The only justice the Watchtower recognizes is their own "cult" judicial committees.

jwleaks: Excellent! Those documents are greatly appreciated and will be very useful.

freddo: Thank you for the pm. I returned some information for you.

Thank you all for your assistance! Every document listed above has been copied and sent to Barbara Anderson. We know the Watchtower is starting to sweat bullets because BOEs have dropped to a bare minimum.

The Watchtower knows they can not trust their own Elders and the courts are getting their internal documents like crazy. I have sent them several they have requested. The Watchtower is losing ground and will more than likely call upon the Supreme Court to try and save them from having to turn over documents.

Now is the time to find every document we can to help authorities defeat this dangerous cult from further child abuse issues, and hold the Watchtower Society responsible for the injustices they are guilty of.

Bottom line, TOGETHER we are kicking their ass and there is not a damn thing they can do about it. They are now in the hot seat for a change. Now YOU get to be the judicial committee and YOU get to judge them for a change!

Atlantis!

• crazy_flickering_light
    crazy_flickering_light
    Atlantis: sounds great. Thank you for your work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit