Who can explain why the "Two Witness" rule is wrong, in the simplest term?

by DATA-DOG 95 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Outlaw, you and me can have a discussion about that on another thread . IT is not fair for you to say things to me unless you just want to make me feel offended. If that is what you want, there is nothing I can say back to you

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

there is nothing I can say back to you.....Fisherman

It`s hard to argue with the obvious..

WatchTower protects WBT$/JW Pedophiles, you`re a Watchtower Apologist..

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Outlaw, that is an assertion and you have the burden of proof. We can have a discussion about that but not here and now. I just wanted to respond to your post and did not want you to feel that I ignore you. I read your posts!

I challenge you to a duel! Going to to watch tv.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Wow outlaw. So is at least two California appeals court, a number of US Federal and State courts a jury that found an accused jw pedophile innocent and the govenor of California apologists. Is it anyone who disagrees with u is an apologist and wants to protect pedophiles.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Wow outlaw. So is at least two California appeals court, a number of US Federal and State courts a jury that found an accused jw pedophile innocent and the govenor of California apologists. Is it anyone who disagrees with u is an apologist and wants to protect pedophiles.....RO

Watchtower protects WBT$/JW Pedophiles, you`re a Watchtower Apologist..

You should learn how to spell and understand what words mean (definition), before you pretend to teach law..

It`s a dead giveaway, you`re not very well educated..

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Yeah outlaw I am going to take that from someone who won't actually say stuff and just posts memes all the time.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Outlaw, why do you feel that way about WT? Can you explain your view?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Or even remotely qualified, FTM.

That is a matter of opinion, as a matter of fact some JW are officers of the Court.

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi,

What is the debate....CALL THE POLICE...

As usual I have a story...two sisters I know ok make that 3 sisters I know...experienced their child being molested...where did they go....to the brothers...at the time, I was new...so I just assumed they called the police...come to find out they are still so angry (yet still come to the meetings, etc). but angry because the brothers to this day did not do anything....it struck me strange that the brothers...I thought, what about the police...one sister told me her story....if I were her, I wouldn't have gone to the authorities either...her story was a little fishy...plus she has issues with all brothers...her hubby was no good...he was a brother too...many of the friends leave their kids with other friends, thinking it's ok...once, I was going home from a meeting...saw one of he young ones and asked where are your parent and your bros. and sisters...he said, he was the only one that came to the meeting....he lives within walking distance..anyway, I said, I'll take him home but told him to call home to let them know I was bringing him...he called no answer...and he had no cell phone either...then he had no key, we went by his house, no answer...so I took him for something to eat just to eat up time...we talked...nice young man... so I said, lets go back to your house...I think it's time...I dropped him off, & it took a long time for his family to let him in the house...so what am I saying here...many of the friends, leave their children to the friends...the parents are so darn tired, they give them up for just a chance to breathe...

Again, I'm in the hall, I see the good the bad and the ugly...yes, most of the parents keep a close look out, but parents do get tired sometimes and don't make the right choices...

Again, we know there is child abuse in the org...what's ever in the world is in places of worship...the same folks outside the church are the same folks in the church....ain't no where safe...

But again...forget about all this legal stuff....CALL THE POLICE...DARN IT...We are dancing all over the problem...child abuse is wrong...we all know that...it's a crime we all know that...

Call the police.

Tor

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I have not got to read the time this Thread, which appears to be somewhat de-railed ?

Despite one of the JW's at the ARC reading a Scripture from Isaiah, and saying "this is the law we are under" JW's claim they are NOT under Mosaic Law, so we can ignore anything from the O.T.

The evidence from the N.T for a need for two Witnesses, if you look at the context, is reliant on the Mosaic Law. The audience being addressed is under the Mosaic Law.

As far as I know, there is no reference specifically for Christians, some of whom were never under the Law, referring to the two witness "rule".

I may be corrected, but I shall need the Chapter and Verse please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit