where have the demons gone?

by aboveusonlysky 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Greetings, greetings, fellow campers! Let's gather 'round the campfire while Uncle Natas digs into his Watchtower crypts for some REAL SCARY STORIES! As my cousin Count Floyd used to say, "Ooooh kids! That's SCARY!"

If you like these, I'll DIG UP more of 'em!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Damn, Carl Sagan nailed it.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

ah yes the demons!

all those pesky demons in backwords lyrics on vinyl (all vanished with CD's)

and "demon attacks"! not possession just "attacks" (all left once sleep paralysis was documented)

and of course hitching rides on garage sale trinkets, of course my affordanle old home and used car arent possessed just your coffee mug and old blanket from down the street

i once asked a jw what his family was doing in secret that brought so many demons into their lives? that shut him up

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

...and the HITS just KEEP ON COMIN"!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    wallsofjericho - "...all those pesky demons in backwords lyrics on vinyl (all vanished with CD's)..."

Even I - a dutiful JW teen - got sick and tired of hearing about "backmasking" back in the 80s.

I was so relived when CDs became mainstream, so that those uptight oldtimers would finally have to shut up about it.

:smile:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit