Thank you to the Scholars

by Emma 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Emma
    Emma

I can't thank everyone by name (I'd be sure to miss someone), but I want to thank all of you who study and research and add so much of your findings and knowledge to the board.

Even though I've been out of the org for nearly a decade, I just found the board in recent months. When I left, it was mostly because I couldn't take it any more and still kept in a corner of my mind the thought that "they" might be right; but it didn't matter. After reading the amazing posts here, my doubts were released.

Thanks also, everyone, for recommending "Crisis of Conscience." I've known of it for years, but with your encouragement I finally read it.

Again, many, many thanks to the researchers here on the board!

Emma

• Hamas
    Hamas

Is correct, is correct.

Move over to the sidewalk please. Over to the sidewalk .....

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hi Emma

Like what's going on in ros's Furuli thread...my eyes go crossed from all the research being put up there. Sometimes it's not even that we necessarily understand the discussions. But simply to know that such research has been, and is being, done, makes it easier for me "put that issue to rest."

Craig

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Emma if I haven't welcomed you to the board before..........

When I left, it was mostly because I couldn't take it any more and still kept in a corner of my mind the thought that "they" might be right; but it didn't matter. After reading the amazing posts here, my doubts were released.

I felt the same way when I found this DB and the freedom from the B'org is all good!

BTW classy thing to do thanking the scholars, I second that!

Kate

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Emma!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit