you and the chessboard ready.

Remember, Red. Hope is a good
    thing, maybe the best of things,
    and no good thing ever dies. I will
    be hoping that this letter finds
    you, and finds you well. Your
    friend.

Andy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are some that make the break and finally make it to the point of never looking back....and truly appreciating where they are. You want to defeat the "Tower"? This is it baby. There will be a few small scars from their claws that once grasped you, but there is a point where you finally put it all aside and say, "to hell with them". Just let it go...even if you have family associated with it.

There is so much outside the borders in which we construct, or allow others to construct, and there is one hell of an exciting world outside. Grab your freedom and run. Have a fricken Sundae on a Saturday. Walk on the grass with that sign that says: Don't Walk on the Grass.

To those idiots in N.Y. that run that massive pile of crap: Whadda bunch of yayhoos.

6 million people? With a membership that's declining? I give them another 20 years. There's always going to be idiots willing to buy a bridge, or a Watchtower, but it's going to die someday. Or at least be severly crippled with a low membership. I mean, Mormonism is a stinkier pile of horse crap...and they are beating the crap out of the WTBS in membership numbers.

Morons.

• avengers
    avengers
    I give them another 20 years

That's a long time.

Andy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit