Jehovah's Witnesses are the fall of Babylon The Great

by lawrence 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lawrence
    lawrence

Revelation 18 and the fall of Babylon the Great includes all the political, social, and religious entities - yes folks - that includes the Jehovah's Witnesses that have denied the power of the Christ, and the power of the Holy Spirit. All Kingdom Halls will burn with the churches as the revolutions mount worldwide over necessities, and become rampant with demon spirits. The same "friends" that would run you over for the perfect parking spot at an assembly, will traverse door to door, and upon finding you, will eat your flesh (Joesphus like in 70 CE). Babylon the Great is the whole - the composite - all of what is now; unless delivered by the Holy Spirit!

• gumby
    gumby
    that includes the Jehovah's Witnesses that have denied the power of the Christ, and the power of the Holy Spirit

Remember......they believe he took power in 1914.

Now go take your meds.

Gumby

• lawrence
    lawrence

Gumby-

No meds for this kick boxer, b-ball player; maybe you need them! Jesus took power in 33 CE (Ps 2), "right hand of God." The 1914 stuff is the result of a gone astray Brooklyn druggist, poisoned meat, and "ADAPTIVE THEOLOGY." Gumby, wake up, and play with the play-do.

• gumby
    gumby

Gee, just messin with ya there lawrence

Gumby, wake up, and play with the play-do.

I believe it's play-dough......ya know......fake dough.....( the stuff bread and pizza is made from) Not do

Gumby

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Gumby,

I believe it's play-dough

Actually, it's "play-doh", so you are both wrong!

Spanner

• gumby
    gumby

Dammit spanner!,

Now I look like a REAL doofball.

Are you sure it isn't "play-doe"

Actually I think a play doe is a female prostitute deer.

Gumby

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Gumby,

Actually I think a play doe is a female prostitute deer

Close - a "play-doe" is a female rabbit who likes to play around, also known as a bunny girl!

Spanner

• Hamas
    Hamas

I strongly doubt those claims.

Babylon the Great can be whoever you want it to be. I would not discard one prophetic speculation to believe the next !

http://www.escapethewatchtower.com/Armageddon_religious_hoax.htm

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Word Association:

also known as a bunny girl

Hugh Hefner!

Next phrase:

apocolyptic posters....

ash

Share this

Google+
Pinterest