Longbeach International Convention Dust Up?

by Pork Chop 3 Replies latest social current

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

I heard that there was an incident involving a bull horn and some counter singing at Longbeach. Anyone there that could comment on what really happened?

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Porkchap,

I have made some diligent enquiries and apparently what really happened, and I don't know if this happens to agree with your hearsay, but it seems that the DO's wife suffered an allergic physical and emotional reaction to some refried beans that she had eaten earlier in the day, and caused some behavior which, according to some, is not totally out of character.

Anyway, eyewitnesses say she disrobed after grabbing a bullhorn from one of the attendants, leapt up onto the literature counter at the convention, proceeded to stick the aforementioned item between the cheeks of her arse, and joyfully commenced to fart her heart out, to generate a beautiful rendition of "We're Jehovah's Witnesses" and singing along quite boisterously, at the same time urging others to join in.

This caused quite a commotion, as it ocurred during the baptism talk and much attention was distracted from the sincerity of the moment as the woman needed to be restrained by several attendants - remember we're talking here of 280 pounds of righteous naked theocratic womanhood.

Last seen, she had thrown off three of the attendants, as she was being shown the way to the ladies restroom, where the resounding echoes of her farts sounded around the auditorium.

cheeses - amazed at such conduct by the brethren

• avengers
    avengers

Sounds like a Farty Convention. lol
    I tell ya one thing though. With all those strong gasses the JDubbs should thank Jehovah for obeying
    the non smoking law.
    Can you imagine if someone would have lit one up at a moment like that???

woohoooowooo.............kabooooom.

lol....Andy

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

I'd pay a lot of money to see something like that at a District Convention but what I heard wasn't nearly as entertaining.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit