how smart are your friends? are they smarter than you or not

by primitivegenius 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

most of mine are smarter than me cuz mesaaa slowwwwwwwwwwwww

• Vash_The_Stampede_13
    Vash_The_Stampede_13

My Friends Smarter Then ME??? Are You Kidding?? In Fact I’m Smarter Then ALL YOU BUMS!!!

lol Just kidd i ng… Everyone has their major. In actual life each of my friends (I HAVE FRIENDS NOW WHOOOPEEE) Have something that they know more about then me or something their better at. Were all different!

Vash

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

if i didnt luv ya so much id ask if the flower was your imitation of a blooming idiot lol............. no wait thats me

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((vash)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))00

• talesin
    talesin

smarter than me

... after all, they picked me as a friend!!

(yeah, I have friends now, too. amazing, what? yippee!)

• Gopher
    Gopher

I believe it was Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens) who said, "We're all ignorant.... just about different things."

And that sums it up.

• unique1
    unique1

I guess if you are talking straight IQ, I am smarter than most of my friends, but most of my friends are really good at something I am not. One of my friends, not super smart with everyday things, is great with accounting. I suck at accounting. So in that sense she is smarter than me.

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

I am no slouch mentally, but my friends are smarter than me. I am attracted to intelligent people, especially those who I can learn from. Hence, my friends generally have a higher IQ than me, and I have trouble keeping up to them!

• talesin
    talesin

skeptic, I feel the same about my friends. Plus, many of them have a higher 'emotional iq', for lack of a better term, than I do. I learn a LOT from them about social interactions since I didn't learn much (read zero) growing up.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

I don't have any friends. So there!

Mike.

Ok, I was just being facetious. I do have a few friends. And yes at least one of them is smarter than me. She's going to be way up in the FBI one day! (and she's an ex-dub who's on this board which adds smart points!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit