A VIDEO OF OUR DESTRUCTION courtesy of WOL

by rileygurl 7 Replies latest jw friends

• rileygurl
    rileygurl

I cannot believe those smug little pricks actually went through with their Armageddon video... for those that want to see it here's the link: http://www.wlv.ac.uk/~in6979/video/lastday.htm
    have fun.... i did.. puking all over my screen.

• crittersitter
    crittersitter

i guess the guy doing the graffitti was her apostate husband...notice she forgot her book bag

• rileygurl
    rileygurl

maybe thats why she had to be outside with the fire and sulpher rain instead of safe in the kingdom hall....

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

OH..MY...GOD...

Excuse me for a moment while I wipe the puke from my screen...
    OK, back... feeling better now.

Actually, we can use this piece of work to our advantage. Put links to this movie on websites, to show just how "loving" these people are.

:O ##### <-----me puking

"Forget the tribe, my pants have spoken."

• riz
    riz

Wow that was something else. Pardon me while I run to the store for more Pepto Bismol. Thanks riley.

rizzy

Insanity in individuals is something rare- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule. - Nietzsche

• TR
    TR

I, for one, really appreciate the love the JW makers of that very well done animation have for people. I mean they really want to show people the way to God! The love and caring just ooze from the animation, music, destruction, death, etc.

Also, I appreciate that death and destruction is first and foremost on their minds. After all, fear is a very good motivator! I'm just overwhelmed at the true concern shown by the makers of the video. My only criticism is that they weren't more graphic in the depictions of destruction. Why no blood, guts, birds picking at carcasses, etc? A pretty watered down version of God's love for us, in my opinion.

TR

"cults suck"

• mommy
    mommy

Riley,
    OMG! I can't beleive that cheezy film. How crazy! Can't you just see the gleem in the eye of the maker and all the active JW watching? YUCK!

I have a mouthful to say about this but, just can't right now.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Although the content was sick and twisted, I thought the film was very well done. I find it amazing what people can do on their home computers.

The film is a great example of what has been put into Witnesses' minds that is generally hidden from the public. The Society has really toned down it's Armageddon message in recent years, but this film is remarkably similar to old WT pictures of what armageddon would be like.

Two thumbs up for the production of the film. Thumbs down for content.

Path

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit