District Convention,assembly,purpose of?

by Blueblades 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Well it seems to me that the purpose of the District Convention,assembly,has lost it's purpose.

I.E.No new light?

No blood issues discussed?

Oh,I just realized the purpose of the District Convention,assembly!

Stay away from those apostates!

Do more! Do more FULLY!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What do you think the purpose of the District Convention,assembly is?

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

...to use discernment, ie......don't believe everything you read?

• minimus
    minimus

There is no real purpose to the DC. Before, it was for seeing when the end was going to come and to get the newest available lite. Now, they don't have anything of real interest to provide. I haven't gone in 2 years but I know that the same crap is served.

• Dawn
    Dawn

The purpose of the District Assembly is........

Before marriage: to scout out the best possible matrimony partners and follow the most eligible ones around while looking innocent and theocratic in the shortest/tightest clothing possible without making it seem too "wordly".

After marriage: to display the matrimony partner and how "happy we are" and gossip about those sluts that keep browsing the hallways in the shortest/tightest clothing possible without making it seem too "wordly".

• SadElder
    SadElder

DC's are great money makers.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

District Conventions & Assemblies replace worldly holidays. These assemblies provide "Happy Occasions" .........apparently.

• mustang
    mustang

Do DC's have a pagan origin?

Mustang

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Heavens, no! They are based on the pattern of Israel's three yearly festivals, which had absolutely no correspondence, none whatsoever, to the festivals of the nations around them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit