evolution

by piledriver 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TheListener
    TheListener

OK it was this thread: Thread on WT and Evolution

• cofty
    cofty

Yes that was an interesting thread about their beliefs in the early 20th Century.

Their current position on evolution is no more enlightened than Ken Ham

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    Yea the Washtowell admits that organisms do "adapt" to their environment over a relatively short period of time. Ignoring or course that these smaller changes in succession over a long period of time can result in a totally different organism. What could be expected from the masters of dancing around the subject.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

No matter which way you slice it, if you accept Genesis as literal history, evolution is off the table, regardless of what minor concessions you make to it...

x

...and the self-styled legitimacy of WT theology is almost completely dependent on the assumption that Genesis is literal history.

Many beliefs come and go in Watchtowistan (depending on the Org's needs at the time), but that one's pretty much set in stone.

• cantleave
    cantleave
    Why wouldn't any intelligent person accept the fact of evolution??? There is more evidence for evolution than any other scientific theory I can think of.
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou

From your profile piledriver:

We are being watche over by Aliens who clame them selves to be Gods who gave mankind 10 basic rule to live by mankind devided and doctored these rules to gain power and leadership over the planet religion ,goverments devided mankind manipulation threats ,persicution and even death to anyone who dissobays , this is what mankind has become A Greedy power obssessed virus inhabiting and destroying a living planet given to us by an advanced form of life so when they finally revieal themselves truthfully only then at the final moment will mankind repent his sins and ask for forgiveness

With respect, you need to clear the crap out of your head before you can embrace reality.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i'm sure brother splane can explane
  • cofty
  • WasOnceBlind
    WasOnceBlind
    @ piledriver - I now believe in evolution. I don't believe in the fact that something started from nothing, or that we evolved from apes but I do believe organism evolve and adapt.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

WasOnceBlind - "I don't believe in the fact that something started from nothing, or that we evolved from apes..."

Good.

Evolutionary biologists don't believe those things either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit