evolution

by piledriver 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• piledriver
    piledriver
    can enyone explane why someone who's dissfelowshipt said they now belve in evolution has anyone heard this explane please
  • WasOnceBlind
    WasOnceBlind
    what is wrong with believing in evolution?
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    WASONCEBLIND - There is absolutely nothing wrong with believing in evolution. However, there is something terribly wrong with a person who claims they now belve in evolution. This is far more difficult to explane.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I used to think evolution was crap even said so on this forum with y reasons why. I know believe, once your mind is open just watching a show on national geographic its painfully obvious.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    I once knew an ex-plane that evlved.
  • cofty
    cofty

Evolution is a fact.

Every ex-JW should examine the evidence

• TheListener
    TheListener

I thought evolution was foolishness. Now I see that even the WTS agrees that plants and animals evolve to suit their natural environment; they just don't use the word evolution.

• cofty
    cofty
    Now I see that even the WTS agrees that plants and animals evolve to suit their natural environment; they just don't use the word evolution

To be honest the WTS totally reject evolution.

Also plants and animals don't adapt to their environment, this is a common mistake.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I think being disfellowshipped causes many to question their beliefs and examine the facts for the first time in their lives.

• TheListener
    TheListener
    Cofty, wasn't there just a thread on that subject? I will look for it. Maybe I read it wrong or got the wrong idea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit