- can enyone explane why someone who's dissfelowshipt said they now belve in evolution has anyone heard this explane please
- what is wrong with believing in evolution?
- WASONCEBLIND - There is absolutely nothing wrong with believing in evolution. However, there is something terribly wrong with a person who claims they now belve in evolution. This is far more difficult to explane.
- I used to think evolution was crap even said so on this forum with y reasons why. I know believe, once your mind is open just watching a show on national geographic its painfully obvious.
- I once knew an ex-plane that evlved.
Evolution is a fact.
Every ex-JW should examine the evidence
I thought evolution was foolishness. Now I see that even the WTS agrees that plants and animals evolve to suit their natural environment; they just don't use the word evolution.
Now I see that even the WTS agrees that plants and animals evolve to suit their natural environment; they just don't use the word evolution
To be honest the WTS totally reject evolution.
Also plants and animals don't adapt to their environment, this is a common mistake.
I think being disfellowshipped causes many to question their beliefs and examine the facts for the first time in their lives.
- Cofty, wasn't there just a thread on that subject? I will look for it. Maybe I read it wrong or got the wrong idea.