Oh no, not another molester in the news!

by Blue 4 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Blue
    Blue

Hello Everyone,

Here is the address of another J.W. Molester in the news.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/content_objectid=13165190_method=full_siteid=89488_headline=-BEAST%2DIN%2DOUR%2DMIDST-name_page.html

Sad day indeed when the law protects them. I guess this one is another hidden one.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

This site seems to be a bit "sensational".

• Hamas
    Hamas

It may be sensational, but it's more ammo for us apostates.

A typical builders newspaper, I must add.

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

SENSATIONAL????????????: Funk and Wagnalls Dictionary: Pertaining to emotional excitement. Of or pertaining to physical sensation. Causing excitement; startling; melodramatic.

Sexual abuse should affect our emotions...................

When I hear about it I get emotionaly excited........I feel anger/hatred/frustration etc.

Physically I get palpitations/shakes/nausea and headaches.

I get so excited I want to hit the creeps.

I never stop being startled when I hear a pedo has been let out.

And if having ALL these reactions to sexual abuse labels me melodramatic........then so be it.

Bliss.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Bliss-

I was actually talking about the SITE, not necessarily the article. It just didn't seem to be very professional and/or reliable. That said, if it is in fact true and not trumped up, it is utterly despicable! I personally get very worked up over sh*t like this.

Oh and since you got your dictionary out, the version of sensational that I was referring to is this:

1. Arousing or intended to arouse strong curiosity, interest, or reaction, especially by exaggerated or lurid details: sensational journalism; a sensational television report.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit