The Beast of Revelation ............

by TheOldHippie 2 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

BEAST IN OUR MIDST

Jul 11 2003

Islanders' fury as pervert returns

Steven Ventura Exclusive

ISLANDERS are furious a paedophile is to be housed among them for a second time.

Pervert Thomas Maxwell, 63, was convicted of a series of sickening sex assaults on a 12-year-old girl.

But a sheriff let him off with probation and community service because he had moved to remote Leverburgh - population 300 - on the Isle of Harris.

Jehovah's Witness Maxwell was caged at the High Court in Edinburgh last year for more attacks on girls as young as seven, dating back 30 years.

Now he is set to be released back to Leverburgh.

Earlier this week, locals spotted council workers moving his belongings into a house just yards from Leverhulme Memorial School.

Mother-of-three Isobel Campbell, who lives in the village, said: "The belongings were recognised from the last time Maxwell was here.

"I got in touch with the council and was told Maxwell was going to be released from prison soon and was being given a house here."

Maxwell chose the picturesque area - with its spectacular mountain scenery and sandy beaches - to escape the shame of his sordid past in Alloa, Clackmannanshire.

Sheriff William Reid caused outrage when he spared Maxwell jail after hearing he had moved.

But police and housing officials discussed rehoming Maxwell on Harris at a Western Isles Council meeting earlier this week.

Harris West councillor Morag Munro said later: "I share the concerns my constituents have and have raised these at the highest levels with the council."

But Mrs Campbell said: "It is a disgrace the council are about to put this man back into the same community. A protest petition has been started and is in the local shops. We already have around 200 names.

"I have a seven-year-old daughter who plays very close to where this house is.

"We are going to have to watch her every move from now on," she added.

Three years ago, Max-well admitted assaulting the 12-year-old girl over a two- year period, exposing himself to her, committing sex acts in front of her and forcing her to touch him.

He also confessed to similar sex acts with another 12-year-old girl but charges were dropped as the story was not corroborated.

Sheriff Reid said at the time: "I take into account you have voluntarily exiled yourself to some remote part of the Western Isles."

Western Isles Council and the Northern Constabulary refused to comment yesterday. Police would only say: "We are aware of the high level of public concern and anxiety."

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

People as described above, must be removed from society and the human gene pool in general.

The Bible is often mis-quoted. Humans are commanded "not to murder." Many people think the Bible say "not to kill." In reality, God knows that SOME people must die. This decision is left up to Mankind to decide. IN my opinion, this "Maxwell" individual meets all of the requirements for a permenant resting spot....

What do you think?

• lawrence
    lawrence

Genesis 9:6: "Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man." What adult should be allowed to live in the communities of mankind that abuses any child? The image of God used for the gratification of a beast should convict the remainder of the community to at least ban these pukes from co-existence. My theory always has been that those who have violated the rules of nature should be sent by chopper to islands far from land, dropped from 50 feet, and left to survive with the rest of the pukes. Intermittently blood and flesh should be dropped in the waters around the island to keep the sharks healthy and energetic. Then let these animals work it out on their own. Beats spending tax payer money to support prisons and probationary/parole services. The world wants reality TV - folks, this is reality! Thoughts...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit