Teacher charged as "serial spanker"

by happyout 5 Replies latest social current

• happyout
    happyout

JULY 9--Meet Robert Clark. The 61-year-old pervert was charged yesterday with spanking and kissing eight boys enrolled in the not-for-profit Pennsylvania video workshop he ran. According to this Upper Moreland Police Department affidavit (in which the cops have redacted the kids' names), the retired teacher was a serial spanker who preyed on children as young as nine, often giving them whacks across their behinds as a sick birthday gift. Clark, pictured below in a police mug shot, is being held in lieu of $100,000 bail. He has also been ordered to stay away from all children he is not related to.

this guy's picture is here: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/roclark1.html

If anyone spanks my child, they better hope they get arrested before I find them!

Happyout

• nilfun
    nilfun
    often giving them whacks across their behinds as a sick birthday gift.

Aren't the "whacks" part of the birthday custom?

(not excusing his behavior of course--just curious...)

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Yeah, but the kissing's not.

You make a good point, though... I guess that's why he thought he could get away with it.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Arghhh!

I just read the paperwork on this guy. Definitely was not a birthday thing. Disturbing.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

i wondered if he spanked cheerios or raisen bran or froot loops.................. no wait not cereal but serial...... lets lose the bestard

• SadElder
    SadElder

and the Watchtower's take on this was "Thank the Lord he did not spank the monkey"!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit