E Watchman

by livingagain 3 Replies latest social current

• livingagain
    livingagain

Has anyone read articles by e watchman? What do you make of him? He seems to think the WTS is wrong on a lot of things and speaks strongly against their teachings and policies but still beleives that they are God's chosen people. I wonder does the WTS moniter his site? Has any of you asked a question on his question post site? Come on don't be basful answer up!

• AlanF
    AlanF

I'm reasonably convinced that E-Watchman is none other than the famous "You Know" who posted on this DB until a little over a year ago. Shortly after he quit posting here, the E-Watchman site appeared. "You Know" had hinted for some time about doing his own website, and a great many opinions match between the two. There's also a similar tone of strident fanaticism lurking between the lines.

AlanF

• Hamas
    Hamas

I think that e watchman thinks that he can create his own rules yet still live inside the watchtower walls. Maybe he see's himself as a faithful slave, who knows?

He obviously disagrees with some things that the Watchtower say, but on the other hand agree with some import doctrines, like that of Armageddon.

My personal opinion is that he doubts the Watchtower and the so called faithful and discreet slave but at the same time has become so indoctrinised with their beliefs that he just cant shake them out of his system. It is also sad that Watchtower apologetics can't place their real name on their site as it may attract unwanted attention by those that control them.

Peace to you, my friend.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

I have been to his web site several times. I asked several questions which he responded by e-mail and not by posting them -- per my request.

I've got to admit that he has opened the doors to some possible solutions regarding the WTB&TS. He seems to have a "grasp" on the problems within the Society. I just wonder about ulterior motives.

It seems to me, I am going through withdrawal symptoms from the Borg.......Gonna have to work on that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit