Old Books

by Hooker 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Hooker
    Hooker

Hello all. Been lurking here for years and enjoy your comments but not your pain.

Here is my offer. I have about 300 pounds of Watch Tower books dating from the early 60's that I need to dispose of. I have no desire to index them or get rid of them piecemeal. If anyone would like them, contact me by e-mail here. They are located in South Carolina between Spartenburg and Ashville, North Carolina. It appears that there is at least one copy of everything published and two of most.

These books are for free, although I would prefer that someone could sell them and donate the money for upkeep of this board or to help Silentlambs but not hecessary.

Hooker

• shamus
    shamus

Ooooh, this thread is going to go on for like 500 posts.... those books are in high demand by the true scholars here..... don't worry about "getting rid" of them! They'll all be gone....

Welcome to the board, BTW! I dropped mine off at the KH one fine day.... sick of lugging those bloody things around all the freakin' time!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hi Hooker, thanks for that post.

I don't think you'll have any problem whatsoever regarding these old publications.

It'll be one of those items that will be there one day, and then 'poof', gone the next.

Thanks for letting us know, I have a feeling there'll be many takers.

Hope all is well with you Hooker.

• CharlesTaze
    CharlesTaze

I really, really, really want them ... I have many WT Old Books but mainly in Spanish, that's why I'm very interested about your books...

If you can send them (the books) to me, I will really apreciate them... Can you send them to Navojoa, Sonora, Mexico (ZIP 85840), via surface mail or something like that (that must be cheapier to you)? ... When they arrive to me I can pay you the Shipping, sendind you a Money Order by www.bidpay.com, O.K.?

I hope you write me soon! ... Thanks beforehand!.

Hi!, to everybody else here...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit