Getting Dateline or BBC programs?

by drwtsn32 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Is there any way to get the Dateline program "Witness for the Prosecution" or the BBC program "Suffer the Little Children"?

• badolputtytat
  • drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Thanks... yeah, I have found the transcripts or low quality streaming media, but I'm more interested in getting the programs on VHS (VCD or DVD would be even better).

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

nope sorry, I tried... I do subscribe to BBC, and I can get the thing sent to me via snail mail... but I am sure you can get it faster elsewhere.

woops... wait.. My wife (who is with the communications industry(cable Company) thinks she may have access to it.. but it may take a day or two, they are out of the office for the holiday.... however she is from Culchester, Maybe her mom can rush it to us)

• AlanF
    AlanF

Drwtsn, I have a couple of leftover tapes of those programs. You can have them for my cost plus shipping, about $15 each, if you want. Email me: [email protected]

AlanF

• Simon
    Simon

I have HQ versions of quite a few programmes. I'll try and sort something out (an FTP or something) if you email me.

• yxl1
    yxl1

Simon,

Will this be something you will be making availible for all? I'm desperate to see the Dateline prog.

• dubla
    dubla

alan-

youve got mail.

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit