He He, I met two dubs today

by johnathanseagull 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

did my usual jaunt this morning biking down to the train station in Ddorf to get my SundayTimes (just need that shot of English !!!)...taking my normal route home, low and behold, two dubs holding Watchtowers in various languages, one was a young lad of say no more than 25, the other 50ish, looked like he could sell me a car lol..........I asked if they could speak English, the lad replied yes, they were greek by the way.........I was straight in with "I left due to the 1995 "generation" definition change" (hey i lied but whats a lil ole white lie in theocratic war eh?)...........the young lad didnt know about it, although he admitted being in da truff at the time !!!! then I hit him with the UN scandal, he didnt know but the other one did and started to talk Greek to the lad, from what I could gather this elder one was saying that apostates had cut and pasted documents to that effect blah blah , the lad then said that he thought me apostate because of what I said.........the long tall was that the elder guy walked off asking the kid to follow but he wouldn't come......I asked him to call the headquarters and ask them about the UN affiliation, he said he would but I'm not holding my breath on that one. What astonished me was a) they didnt have a bible on them and b) how reactionary they are once you start talking about change doctrines/history etc etc.......truly brainwashed

Yours

Jgull

ps pleasuredome/Brummie are you coming to the Amsterdam Apostfest?......gonna be a hoot

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

hi john ; seeing that these guys most likely read and write greek . i would have asked what it says in rev 7 about the 144000 and the great crowd are they not in the same place? yes they don't want to here facts about flip flops and many don't know about the u.n. or the generation etc. it's a shame but most jw's are truely in the dark you should have asked them . Why did you leave your seeing eye dog home , b/c you are stumbling all over the place.;.................john

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    seeing that these guys most likely read and write greek . i would have asked what it says in rev ...

How different is modern Greek from the ancient Greek used in the bible (Koine Greek)? Can modern Greeks read it?

I know I have a hard enough time reading 16th century English..

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

hi gull

glad to see your spreading the goodnews! i'd love to come to amsterdam, but it's just a case of whether i can afford it. if i did come i'd love to go into germany with you, cos i've never been before.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

32 the point is that the same greek word is used in rev 7 as to were the great crowd is and the 144000 are . they are in the same place. you don't need to be a greek scolar to see that..john

• Brummie
    Brummie

Howdy JS, good to see ya! When is the Amsterdam fest? I doubt I'd get the time off work but would be interested just in case.

Brumm

• Magneto
    Magneto

This is once more, evidence of why this organization must be dealt with. I was raised to believe that when you see someone in touble, or being misguided, or taken by someone who has little concern for thier spiritual/physical/emotional well being, you must take action. That person must be helped and then taught to help others who suffer under the thumb of an opressor. I find it interesting as well, that for a "religion" formed and grown in America, they find no respect or support of those who would die to protect thier right to practice said "religion." I find myself coming more and more to the conclusion that they must be dealt with, immediatley. I seek to discredit them and maybe in some small way bring thier dubious actions to light. My personal goal is the spiritual liberation of my loving girlfriend (an un-baptised JW congregation member,) and her poor misguided mother (a full fledged JW.) Thier relationship is being strained by these manipulative animals, and her mother blames me for trying to corrupt her daughter's "christianity." Naturally they use the armageddon tactic to frighten and scare my girlfriend and her mother to stay in line. I can only imagine how many countless others are also stripped of thier freedoms of choice out of the fear induced by these emotionally abusive tyrants. Thusly, I am now actively seeking any and all information anyone can provide and The Watchtowers structure. More so, I am also entertaining machinations that will allow for a deeper understanding of how things work in the Watchtower building....speciafically security measures, data storage facilities shift changes etc. Documentation is key here friends.If they are truly entwined in business dealings that contradict what they teach thier helpless brainwashed followers then hardcopy evidence must exist, failing that, some manner of electronic storage must exist. It is my desire and goal to obtain said information. and use it to expose the morally corrupt organization for what it is. Not only do I desire the liberation of my girlfriend and her mother from the chain of lies that are tethered to The WTS with. I want them done, gone. Little more then a fading stain on the tapestry of time. I would ofcourse welcome allies in my crusade, but as quickly I would be compelled to loose my vengeful attention to those who would impede our progress as well.

MAGNETO HAS SPOKEN

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hi Magneto! Have I read your story on freeminds.org, or was that someone else?

Johnathan, I had a dub siting as well this past week. Me, my fiance, and my brother were sitting at a local ice cream store, adding to the bellies we don't need, and I spotted 2 men and 1 woman around my age, walking toward the ice cream store in full blown witnesswear (minus the suit jackets). One of them I recognized from my old congregation, however I doubt he recognized me. I think he looked at my tattoo & long hair in disgust.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit