More Daughter News

by TR 4 Replies latest social family

• TR
    TR

My eldest just returned from Italy, and I guess it was hot as blazes there, 105 on a daily basis.OUCH! Saw all the sights, etc. Tourist stuff is expensive as hell, there! Five bucks for bottled water?! Jezuz! She said touring the Pompei ruins would have taken days. Very large sight, I guess.

Her highlight of the journey was visiting the Vatican. OMG! An ex-'hovah ministerial servant's daughter visiting the HQ of Babylon the Great! HA!

BTW, just got a letter from Gonzaga U. She's on the dean's list again. Wow, this kid has so much potential. Wish I was in her position at her age, but NO! I had to "go 'hovah".

TR

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Good job on raising such a great kid TR!

• myself
    myself
    Her highlight of the journey was visiting the Vatican. OMG! An ex-'hovah ministerial servant's daughter visiting the HQ of Babylon the Great! HA!

sure beats bethel

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Hi TR!

DId she get any photos you could post? That would be fun! Especially the ones of the Vatican...

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Thanks goodness you got her out of that mind-controlling cult or she would have never had these wonderful experiences in life!!!!! Job well done TR and family.

Leslie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit