Good Youtube channels

by belogical 6 Replies latest social entertainment

• belogical
    belogical

Ok I'll start the ball rolling

Winston from Jamaica with his excellent channel. Lots of short and to the point videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmFy5skgfYsQ36UG1isMNSg

Just click on the Videos link

• oppostate
    oppostate

my faves

Beroean Pickets (he is bilingual and makes his videos both in eng and spanish)

Watchtower Documents

Watchtoer Comments

A\V (not sure how to write that one its like an upside down V then backslash and V)

Kim Mikey

Jonas the Scandinavian Goat herder

ChannelC2

JWfacts

JWstruggle

JWsupport

the Aspinalli couple

Ali's Big TOE (theory of everything)

Miker Tower

Spoonfed NO More (she's bilingual and I love it when she talks French)

and last but by no means least the awesome LEGO animation channel

kevin McFree

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

One I thoroughly enjoy is Bridget fromaz. Her routine is calling Kingdom Halls and phone witnessing to whomever answers the phone.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

What ?, I counted 16 sites that challenge the JW religion and i`m sure there are many ,many more out their .

All from different parts of the world , the G.B. of the Jehovah`s Witnesses should be worried because if anything things are going to intensify over the coming months and years ,it is not going away by any means.

The writing is on the wall for the religion of Jehovah`s Witnesses today as we know it .

• krismalone
    krismalone

My personal You Tube channels exposing the JW cult are:

01.) John Cedars

02.) Ex JW critical thinker

03.) JW analyzer

04.) Kim and Mikey

05.) Susan Gaskin

• steve2
    steve2
    • For sheer consistency and depth of coverage on all things ex-JW, you can't go passed John Cedars: Thoughtful, well reasoned, and acknowledges other's points of view.
    • BTW, for physical health reasons, Susan Gaskin's channel is on hold - but, man, when she was making videos, she provided an important and insightful woman's perspective.
    • A very promising channel is Ali's big toe. I've only seen a few, but am already hooked. A distinctively calm and reasonable voice.
    • I used to tune into Kim and Mikey, but their videos became a bit too shouty and sensationalist (and at the same time, their hearts are in the right place.
  • LeeT
    LeeT

I've about 250 ExJW Youtube channels in my bookmarks.

John Cedars for consistent output and quality.

Spoonfed NoMore has gone quiet but I just love her character

Kevin McFree for hilarity

MichaelJFelker produces very thoughtful analysis of JW literature and is massively under-appreciated. So a big plug for him.
    Michael J Felker Youtube

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit