Hamas, I'm sorry...

by czarofmischief 1 Replies latest jw friends

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I feel like I'm waking up, like some kind of horrible nightmare has drained out of my bloodstream and left me tired and weak, with things to apologize for. So, Im doing it publicly. After all, I

Like saying we should nuke Mecca during the hajj. That was vile and uncalled for. Yet you did not respond in kind, a fact which I respect. Like supporting the desecration of Muslim bodies, something that only madmen like Vlad Drakul would do.

You have always represented your side of these Middle-Eastern debates with gentlemanly courtesy and respect, and well-wishes for your opponents. Things which I cannot claim for myself.

I gave in to fear, to hate, to bloodlust. I'm sorry.

I wish to learn more about your Islamic culture and seek to build a peaceful relationship between our different perspectives. After all, isn't dogmatism the very thing we have both sought to escape?

Something has happened that has definitely made me rethink my personal behavior and perspectives, both on and off the Net. It was painful, frightening, and humbling. God teaches us all lessons. I'm trying to make this right. Basically, I've been an Amero-centric jerk, and I'm sorry.

CZAR

• Hamas
    Hamas

Hello, my friend.

You have no need to apologise.

I have PM you, now that I have the damn thing working !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit