Watchtower Publications To Give Away

by bigmouth 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

It's now time to clear out my old literature lest it fall into the right hands.

There is a fairly large range of books, volumes, pamphlets and various keepsakes. Some are unusual, say, part issues of the Aid book and a Live Forever book that has had paragraphs altered in subsequent copies.

I am in Hoppers Crossing, Melbourne. (Australia). PM me for my address or, alternatively, I can drop them off to you.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

No thanks.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

We have a winner !

• Listener
    Listener

Great big mouth, otherwise I know someone nearby who might want them.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

How far back do they go?

• cha ching
    cha ching

I think that it is great that you offer them, as all books are like gems, links to the past, proof of insanity, valuable to learn from, preventing or making it harder to lie.

I hope your documentation finds a home.

cha ching

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

How far do you go, could you ship to Mexico?

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

They're off to a new home in the Eastern Suburbs. I burnt all the duplicates before I left NZ in case I infected anyone there.

cha ching - I love books too, but these publications have just sat in 4 boxes for 6 years gathering dust. I guess they are the equivalent of 'Fake News' on the net these days.

I have kept some rarer ones that go back to CT Russell with his pyramid pictures etc. and stuff from the '30's for the Jonadabs.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

The local recycling facility? :smirk:

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

No, lol. But ultimately they may find a deserving landfill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit