• nicolaou
    nicolaou

It's only a game Lostwun, no big deal.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen
    @Lostwun....if only you played.... ;-)
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

in my opinion by encouraging this it paints everyone here in a bad light and only feeds the negative connotation jw'lurkers and WT adherents feel about apostates anyway that all we do is lie.

So now that I'm a NON JW, I'm supposed to display "exemplary behavior" lest I bring reproach upon other Non JW's ??

Sorry, I thought this was just a little game. Hopefully a "lurking" JW will realize this and be more concerned with why he or she is visiting an apostate website rather than trying to find fault with the posters on it. Besides, I left all that kind of pressure and nonsense behind a few years ago.

• Alive!
    Alive!

One of my favourite progs!

Love Rob, Lee and David.

Did anyone ever see Rob do his Cliff Richard impersonation on the show - it was wicked.

The fabulous tales to date on this thread are hilarious - what to choose???

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Huh. Has this game started or are we still arguing if we're going to play it or not? I remember this, I think it was on the playground. Is Lostwun pretending to be an ex -JW who is upset about pretending to be something untrue? Or is she being real? Oh boy! I thought it would be quite mentally stimulating. Not much chance of that, think I'll go read a book instead.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    shepherdless both stories cover well worn forum tropes. I'd guess the second story is true.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    nicolaou you've been talking a lot about sex on the forum recently which makes me suspect the second story is imagination and the first story is true. Good story but.
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou
    nicolaou you've been talking a lot about sex on the forum recently

Really?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Yup. So did I guess right?
  • John Free
    John Free

1. I was dining with the CO at my parents house, after the food was eaten the CO asked where the restroom was. A few minutes passed and I was sat alone in the lounge as the CO enters. 'Did you find it?' I asked. The CO looks at me in utter horror and disgust! It took me 10 minutes to realise why-i wasn't that quick in those days.

2. No I can't think of a lie...just not good at this game. Above story is true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit