bethel elder and his wife stalk me in macys diner

by topanga 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• topanga
    topanga

they sat at the counter with me him with his back turned and her giving him a play by play of my every move and how much i ate.

I just ignored them they were like two steaming piles of shit for me to walk around.He follows me around the neighborhood yelling insults trying to get me to turn around and look at him but to me he's just some crazy vagrant or pervert to be ignored.

She ordered ice cream and he sat there trying to look like the picture of a good husband and i just laughed out loud, she didn't know that in the past while married to her he used to hang around outside my job every morning, or that he would call me on the phone romancing me.

I just sat there laughing thinking you are nothing special to him all those years he was calling me, would'nt be surprised if he called again.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Topanga, no way to nail this creep?

• rocketman
    rocketman
    she didn't know that in the past while married to her he used to hang around outside my job every morning, or that he would call me on the phone romancing me.

It'd be rather interesting if she found that out.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Topanga, no way to nail this creep?

• happyout
    happyout

"He follows me around the neighborhood yelling insults trying to get me to turn around and look at him"

I would think this is grounds to get a restraining order. Keep him away from you.

Happyout

• SylentKnyght
    SylentKnyght

I wish it were this simple with the situation I've found myself in with my girlfriend. If one of the Elders wigged uot and strarted slining insults and trying to insight trouble. She'd see them for who they are, and I'd finally have the opportunity to beat the holy snot out of one of them LoL.

• Magneto
    Magneto

Hello everyone. This is Sylentknyght. I have decided to change my name and picture to reflect my opnion that a more pro-active approach to dealing with JW oppressors is in order. So I figured, who better then Magneto? Granted his methods tend to be a little harsh, but nonetheless, he never backs down from a threat to his people, or in my case, my loved ones (girlfriend). However with the change in name, comes a change in attitude. I am now actively seeking any and all information anyone can provide and The Watchtowers structure. More so, I am also entertaining machinations that will allow for a deeper understanding of how things work in the Watchtower building....speciafically security measures, data storage facilities shift changes etc. Documentation is key here friends.If they are truly entwined in business dealings that contradict what they teach thier helpless brainwashed followers then hardcopy evidence must exist, failing that, some manner of electronic storage must exist. It is my desire and goal to obtain said information. and use it to expose the morally corrupt organization for what it is. Not only do I desire the liberation of my girlfriend and her mother from the chain of lies that are tethered to The WTS with. I want them done, gone. Little more then a fading stain on the tapestry of time. I would ofcourse welcome allies in my crusade, but as quickly I would be compelled to loose my vengeful attention to those who would impede our progress as well.

MAGNETO HAS SPOKEN

• sf
    sf

Interesting post by 'Magneto' in this thread.

So it appears the wife was a part of this here in July. But not now?

This has been on-going for months now. Why are you waiting around to act on this?

Two words: RESTRAINING ORDER.

Topanga...who are 'you' and do you yahoo chat at all?

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit